You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Editing Curve Display issues

- When editing a curve in higher zoom and I move the workspace by pressing the spacebar sometimes the path is not redrawn again after releasing the spacebar so I don't see the curve any more. I need to move the knot tool over an achorpoint for the path getting displayed again (very annoying)

Cheers, Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

• Staff

Hi Timo,

I've had a go and can't seem to reproduce this. I've checked with the Designer guys as well as I thought it might be more commonly seen in that app but nothing.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the display settings in Preferences? 

In the video the path is deselected when pressing the spacebar ... and not shown again, when releasing it. Only when moving the pointer over the path (preferred an anchor point) it shows up again ...
Any ideas?

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

• Staff

Sorry Timo, I did see the video when you posted it and spent some time trying—you should have to remind me so apologies for that.

It looks like the layer has been deselected which hides the path but I can see from the video that isn't happening in this instance. 

Are you using a mouse or tablet? Not sure if it matters. I can see how annoying this would be so I'm keen to figure it out.