You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if I have the same issue, when I change the HSL 'range' on the wheel, and close/open the settings window, the preview (dot) is not updated until I switch to specific colour (Dot).

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 6:36 AM, artokmt said:

HSL adjustment is still broken when you use picker. Do something else and return to set HSL and picker setup is lost that adjustment settings.

You've gotta click on the colored dot that you used when you originally made the HSL adjustment.This is not a bug. 

I agree with @HuniSenpai, when you click on the color dot used to make the changes, you'll see your changes are intact.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

There is a fix in the latest beta (released yesterday) which states...

• Fixed HSL ring displaying incorrectly when returning to the adjustment 

You may want to see if that cures your problem or if it refers to something else

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

I can't find where they fixed anything with the HSL adjustment. It still works the same. You must click on the color for it to display the changes made with sliders.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

We have made fixes/improvements to this area (HSL ring displays incorrectly when returning to the adjustment) of the program in the latest release.

The fixes and how to update are described in these forum posts.

We would appreciate you checking that this issue has now been resolved for you.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.