You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In Craft Artist I can put a black digital stamp on a page, then with it selected click on a colour in the colour box (any colour even white), then click the button "Colour with HSL". It then turns my black stamp image into the colour I chose.

How do I do that in Affinity? (I've got the full suite)

There are probably lots of different ways, and each would depend on how the “digital stamp” has been created, but one option – if your stamp is black over transparent – would be to use a Colour Overlay from the Effects Panel.
Does this help or do you need something different?

You’re welcome.
I don’t know how that Effect affects exporting to vectors – some things turn vector layers into rasters upon exporting – so if you need to export as vectors it might be worth you doing some experiments before you use it on ‘the real thing’. If it doesn’t do what you need then come back and tell us.