You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have created a simple design which I hope to use in mapbox as an icon.  mapbox requires svg.  I  export my design to svg but when I load into mapbox, the fill colors are not there.  the icon is "there" in my custom styles list but the colors do not appear at all.  I have tried multiple different settings on the AD Export More options from the svg export tab (making sure to check Use hex colors, flatten, etc) , but they all have the same result when brought into mapbox.

Mapbox has troubleshooting for Illustrator and other problems here - https://docs.mapbox.com/help/troubleshooting/studio-svg-upload-errors/#common-issues

I cannot find the equivalent settings for what is suggested for Illustrator in Designer.

I also tried to understand the svg file by changing the .svg to .txt and examining it in notepad.  I checked the various tags against support / unsupported elements, and I cannot see any problems (admittedly I am not a web designer however)

I can see the .svg in both firefox and chrome.

Thank you for any help.  Windows 10, AD 1.8.2

training.afdesign training_7_unchecksetviewbox.svg

I have successfully upload the SVG to Mapbox...
2050789181_ScreenShot2020-05-01at15_35_46.png.a641b123be926d67489bfd0acabbdd1d.png

I have altered the afdesign file somewhat by boolean adding all the white objects...

361584239_ScreenShot2020-05-01at15_39_20.png.a1cab84c688bede2c0e60a14450d6b00.png

Summary: Merging the white and unchecking the set view box in any of the SVG export options will allow you to upload SVG files correctly to map box.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

This is very odd, I went back to the training_7_unchecksetviewbox file.SVG and from there merged all the white, then used SVG for export and clicked more and unchecked the set view box option, exported and uploaded successfully.

Renamed to avoid confusion: training7.svg if you upload this file it will work as I’ve just uploaded it.

Note: before merging all the white I removed the circles from the layer1 (layer) and deleted it so all that was left was the colour ellipse and the merged white.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions