You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher big - placing AP images causes corruption on PDF export

I placed AD files into AP and export to PDF.  But when I tried placing AP files (thus keeping them editable) into Publisher the PDF was fine but a few people reported image corruption. Please see the correct and the corrupted image (screen shot from my client). I couldn't reproduce the corruption and many people that were sent the PDF didn't report either. But the corrupt image shows some of my worked layers. 

Please look into this. I really prefer using editable image stacks and embedded files vs only working with fllattened PNGs.

image0.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 1.54.45 PM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Is it possible for you to attach the PDF and Publisher file, it will be hard to find out why some people can't correctly view the PDF from the screenshots. Do you know what PDF viewer they were using?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com