You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Just purchased Affinity Photo, will be getting Designer in a week or two and will be looking out for Publisher in 2016. The only application that would be missing for my needs (selfish I know) would be a web developer application. I used Dreamweaver because well that is what I got used to using the work flow and the integration with other Adobe programs worked for me.

I know all focus is on Publisher and then the iOS apps. I am wondering if there are any plans for a web developing application to coincide with the other great applications you guys are producing making Affinity to go to company for all web/graphic designer needs?

• Staff

Hi aniavo, 
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
From our FAQ:

Do you plan to have Web site design/Digital Asset Management/animation/video editing products too?
We’re not sure yet! We will definitely get the first three products out the way over the next 12 months first before we start looking at other possibilities.

[EDIT] So nothing is out of question. But it still may take some time until we get there.[/EDIT]

Oh no no no, not at all. I just know how much of a pain it can be sometimes to moderate forums and a newbie comes along and asks a question that is in the FAQ lol. I totally had a DOH! moment.