You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer se cierra en iPad

En iPad, se cierra Affinity Designer de repente mientras uso la herramienta lapiz.

Ocurre varias veces. No relaciono nada específico que esté relacionado con el momento en que ocurre.

On iPad, the Affinity designer suddenly closes while using the pencil tool.

It happens several times.  I don't relate anything specific that is related to when it happens.

iPad: iPad Pro 2020 12,9”

Versión 1.8.3

Hi and thanks!!

On 4/29/2020 at 2:20 PM, Sean P said:

Hola Moisés,

¿Esto es específico del documento del video? ¿O también ocurre cuando se dibuja en un nuevo documento (con 'Usar relleno' habilitado)? Si es específico del documento, ¿podría adjuntar una copia de ese documento, por favor?

Tras varios días trabajando, el documento sigue cerrándose. Ha llegado al punto en que no puedo hacer ninguna modificación porque no se graban los cambios.

Sin_título_Copia.afdesign

• Staff

Thanks for the video and file. I've just been trying this on my iPad Pro 11" 2018 and not getting any crashes when following your video. I've deleted all layers until the last two, and then hid the 'Fondo' layer - is there anything after that you're doing that isn't visible in the video? Like attempting to tap on something on the screen? Have you tried restarting your iPad to see if that improves anything at all?

I just wanted to report a problem that usually happens to me with Affinity Designer, I think it is important to report such problems so that the Affinity team improves what they can.  I spent several days trying to work with the file, but there was nothing I could do.  I did not do anything special that I think was important in addition to what is seen in the video.  In the end it occurred to me to copy the layers that I needed and copy them to a new file, that was the only way to continue.  I tried various things, including recording the file to my iPad, and then reloading it, but nothing worked.  Thank you very much for your interest.