You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

13 minutes ago, Artiventz said:

Is there a way to open the file? I got this from my graphic designer who works with Photoshop and doens't know why I can not open it with Affinity Photo.

As @Joachim_L said, this is not a PSD file. Whoever sent you this file mistakenly sent you a wrong file. 

Well swap the .psd with .txt extension and open it in a text editor and you will realise that this file has more to do with a web program than with a Photoshop file.

Best regards

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

14 minutes ago, Seneca said:

to do with a web program

No a web program, just a web page in HTML. Instead of clicking on the link to save the shared file, the whole page was saved…

There should be an icon to save the file in the Google drive page.

10 hours ago, Artiventz said:

I received a PSD file created in Photoshop and when I want to open this I get an error. 

Did he send you the file (perhaps, as an attachment in an email) or did he send you a link to something, perhaps in Google Drive.

If he sent you a link, then you downloaded the file incorrectly.  As Wosven said, you need to click on the download link. If you're having trouble figuring that out, perhaps you could give us a screenshot just before you save it, and maybe we can suggest what you should do :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Well since I pretty much doubt that someone would send you a HTML file based Gmail Netherlands Login page as an PDF file, I can more imagine that here something might have gone wrong on your side by trying to save from a Gmail posting some file attachment or the like.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2