You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

More problems with exporting layers to Photoshop

Some time ago I had the same problem but I don't remember what steps I took to solve it. Anyway I'm trying to export the graphics of this UI to Photoshop to see the levels. Actually I have to make these graphics separately in an After Effects project, but if I can feed it to Photoshop AE will be able to see it too. What's wrong with this file? Thanks

UI.psd

1 hour ago, GT70 said:

Some time ago I had the same problem but I don't remember what steps I took to solve it. Anyway I'm trying to export the graphics of this UI to Photoshop to see the levels. Actually I have to make these graphics separately in an After Effects project, but if I can feed it to Photoshop AE will be able to see it too. What's wrong with this file? Thanks

UI.psd 336.39 kB · 2 downloads

This is a forum for Affinity products, not all people have Photoshop or After Effects. I don't.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Ok, thank you for reply. I know...this is a forum for Affinity but I'm writing about a function of Affinity Designer: export PSD. The PSD tha AF create don't work in Protoshop. Only this. Maybe someone's already solved it. I'd like to know how. Thank you

I would work with the assumption that files are not always/ever going to translate perfectly over to a different application from a different company. To achieve the best results you should be working with the same software. That being said, opened the provided file in photoshop. Not sure what I should be looking for or how it is supposed to look. Took a screen shot. Each red piece is a different layer. I can remove the solid white background layer and it is transparent. This is in the latest version of Photoshop. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 1.17.03 PM.png