You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi @Mordechai Nir,

If you purchased through the Mac App Store, open the Mac App Store App and go to the Updates page. If the updates are not showing, go to Store > Reload page. This should hopefully force the updates to show.

To update one of our iPad apps, open the App Store app and go to the Updates page. If the updates are not showing, tap near the top of the screen where it states 'Updates' and then hold and pull down, then release. This should manually refresh the updates page.

For purchases made directly through our own Store, your Affinity App it will check for updates when opened and it should offer you the latest update.

Finally for Windows Store purchases search for the app in the store. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the app and then select Downloads and updates. Click Get Updates, after which the updates should then appear.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

@Mordechai Nir

Since you purchased the app direct from Affinity have you tried going to your Affinity account, logging in and then going to the "Downloads and product keys" page.  You should find the latest version available there to download.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

21 hours ago, Mordechai Nir said:

It does not let me update the Affinity?

What do you mean by that?

When you start the program and it tells you an update is available, what do you do and what happens after that?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

19 minutes ago, Mordechai Nir said:

It says Cannot Update App

and then  Affinity Photo cannot be updated because it was refunded or purchased with a different Apple ID

Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me, because you said above that you purchased it from the Affinity website. That message days that you purchased from the Mac App Store, I think.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

But, if the message is correct, youry probably signed in to the Mac App Store using the wrong Apple ID.

-- Walt
PC: