You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

50 per cent off

it is a one time charge, no subscription! Of course when the next version comes out you will pay for that just as you would have with Adobe before they went the subscription model.

Are you on Windows or Mac? If you purchased through the Windows app store or the Mac App store you can install on multiple computers using your login credentials. If you bought from the website not sure how many they allow you.

If your computer crashes you can reload, you either log in to your account with the email you purchased it as, or you login to the app stores on Windows or Mac, again with the same email and you can reinstall. 

Just now, wonderings said:

Of course when the next version comes out you will pay for that

To clarify, that would be version 2.0. We're currently on 1.8.3, and we know that at least 1.8.4 and 1.9 are coming. We don't know what will happen after 1.9.

1 minute ago, wonderings said:

If you bought from the website not sure how many they allow you.

As many as you'd like, as long as they are all the same OS platform (either Mac, or Windows; mixing requires a second license) and as long as no one but you uses the application for commercial purposes.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Hi Davide Ritarose,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
1. The price if for version 1.x (all minor point updates included - 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 etc). Upgrade to v2.0 is paid.

2. Yes, as long it uses the same OS as your first computer (so both use Windows or both use macOS). Each OS requires its own license. Here's the EULA.

3. Yes, if you bought from the Mac App Store or Microsoft Store you only have to login in in the respective Store apps with the same credentials used to buy the app and install them. If you bought from the Affinity Store, login in the Affinity Store website and download the apps from there. You will also find your product key there (Affinity Store apps only) to install the apps.

59 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Davide Ritarose,
1. The price if for version 1.x (all minor point updates included - 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 etc). Upgrade to v2.0 is paid.

2. Yes, as long it uses the same OS as your first computer (so both use Windows or both use macOS). Each OS requires its own license. Here's the EULA.

3. Yes, if you bought from the Mac App Store or Microsoft Store you only have to login in in the respective Store apps with the same credentials used to buy the app and install them. If you bought from the Affinity Store, login in the Affinity Store website and download the apps from there. You will also find your product key there (Affinity Store apps only) to install the apps.

Is there any word on pricing for V2, like will there be an upgrade pricing or because of the low price point will it just be full price for everyone, new or upgrading?

Hello, friends of Affinity.

A few days ago I bought a Photo license and I really liked the working system and the possibilities of the Affinity system. So I am interested in buying also the Publisher and Dessigner to move from Adobe to you.

My question is how long will the 50% discount be available since, in the email you sent me in March, informing me of the offer, it was said that the offer ended today but to me, until tomorrow the 21st it is not possible to acquire it. Do you plan to extend the offer?

Thank you and congratulations on developing such great software.

a greeting

7 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Verto,
The offer was already extended up to 20 May.

I downloaded the trials today, 4/20. Does that mean that for my 90-day trial period I have until July 20 to buy at the 50% discount? It can't mean that I have until 5/20 to buy at the discount, right? The 5/20 new deadline is the date that people have until to download the 90-day trials.

Thanks for your clarification.

Designing, Arting, Writing, Crafting, Lover of the Creative Life

1610156076_ACDSLogoSignature300x85.jpg.c89db6d14f97a9fa918b538f50ce769d.jpg

Linktr.ee

23 minutes ago, Sandi-ArtsyCrafteryStudio said:

I downloaded the trials today, 4/20. Does that mean that for my 90-day trial period I have until July 20 to buy at the 50% discount? It can't mean that I have until 5/20 to buy at the discount, right? The 5/20 new deadline is the date that people have until to download the 90-day trials.

The 50% offer lasts (at this time) only until May 20. If you downloaded the 90-day trial today it will run until July 20, but if you want the 50% discount you should not count on having more than 30 days to try the programs before you have to decide about purchasing.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

10 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

The 50% offer lasts (at this time) only until May 20. If you downloaded the 90-day trial today it will run until July 20, but if you want the 50% discount you should not count on having more than 30 days to try the programs before you have to decide about purchasing.

Not the answer I hoped for. 😕 Grateful for the 30 days, however. Thanks again for clarifying.

Designing, Arting, Writing, Crafting, Lover of the Creative Life

1610156076_ACDSLogoSignature300x85.jpg.c89db6d14f97a9fa918b538f50ce769d.jpg

Linktr.ee

1 minute ago, Sandi-ArtsyCrafteryStudio said:

Not the answer I hoped for. 😕 Grateful for the 30 days, however. Thanks again for clarifying.

You're welcome.

-- Walt
PC:

Hello ... I've just bought the three main programmes at 50% off. I have managed to download the trials okay (received an email titled 'Affinity trial - 90-day free trial product keys and downloads), and received product key advice when I made my purchases.

But the product keys weren't accepted, so I guess I'm still working with the trial versions.

I've tried to log in to my Affinity account to update the software, but my email address isn't recognised, I'm informed that an Affinity store using that email address can't be found. 

I've tried to create a store, but all I can find is the opportunity to log in to an existing account, not create one, which - as per above - doesn't work for me.

Any thoughts where I'm going wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Ralph