You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD multiple curves on a layer

i thought that while going through a udemy.com tutorial for Designer, that there was something to click on to get multiple curves on a single layer. i'm not talking about selecting all the curves and then doing an add function. and i'm not talking about grouping the curves. maybe i hallucinated this......maybe i'll just have to go through the entire tutorial and hunt for this, but i'm pretty sure i saw it. what ideas do you have for accomplishing this?

• Staff

Hi ydaltak,
Maybe you are referring to a non-destructive add boolean operation? If that's the case select the objects, press and hold alt and click the Add boolean operation icon in the main toolbar - you will get a compound object with the original object used to create the compound still intact/editable (press the arrow near its thumbnail in the Layers panel to expand it and access the original objects). Not sure what else can be. Can you post a link to the tutorial (or is it a paid one)?