You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

SVGs not displaying correctly

So I've had issues getting Publisher to display PDFs of sheet music correctly. Many work, but many don't. So I've been using SVGs instead, which so far have been more reliable. However, Publisher, and also Designer, consistently fail to properly display horizontal dashed lines (octave lines). These SVGs display correctly in other software, so I'm assuming this is an Affinity issue.

Example attached. Dashed lines should contain much shorter dashes, and many more of them.

031.0 Can you C it (all Cs)_0002.svg

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the PNG, I have managed to recreate your issue in Designer. I made my PNG from Illustrator so it seems that is not quite getting it right either. What software are you using that displays them as above in your PNG file? I'd like to send screenshot examples to the Dev team of it working as it should along with the PNG file.