You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

This is probably going to be a couple of dumb questions but having problems with printing using Publisher.

1.  When I print it comes out grainy as you can see in the photo, doesn't happen with any other programmes, am I doing something wrong?

2.  When printing one document it doesn't fill in the text even though you can see in the programme it has it filled in

Many thanks in advance for your help

20200416_070953.jpg

Affinity.png

Hi @KatrinaC

a) What printer are you printing to?

b) Does this happen also when exporting to PDF and printing from that PDF?

c) Could you post your APublisher file so others can have a look as well?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

2 minutes ago, KatrinaC said:

Which part of the file are you needing me to post?  (At the moment treat me like I'm 5)

Does this mean do you want appear younger or do you want to appear older?

😂 Post the file Beach Bespoke.afpub

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

On 4/16/2020 at 8:33 AM, KatrinaC said:

1.  When I print it comes out grainy as you can see in the photo, doesn't happen with any other programmes, am I doing something wrong?

Did you try to print this grainy colour from an other programme for comparison? Does the driver for your printer has some quality settings where you can enhance or decrease quality? Looks like draft quality to me. I printed your document to a low quality printer and everything was fine.

2.  When printing one document it doesn't fill in the text even though you can see in the programme it has it filled in

No, on page 1 the text has a nearly white fill and a gray outline, on page 2 the text has a gray fill and no outline. Something which you must have done on purpose (or not).

------