You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not responding on start up

Hi ,I hope someone of you can help me to solve my Problem with Affinity Publisher. I have and work with Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher.I love the programs . But  I got some strange situation and really don't know what is the problem .Affinity Publisher stop responding and freeze at the beginning. Affinity Photo and Designer are working as usual but Publisher still not responding. I uninstalled the program once and install again but no change. If you have any idea how to fix the problem, please let me know. II'll be very grateful.

thumbnail_IMG_4382.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4384.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4385.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4386.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4387.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I uninstall many Fonts which I had extra and than I uninstall Affinity Publisher and install the old version  . But didn't work with Aff. Desined and Photo because of the difference I guess ( I already had new version for Aff.D. and Ph. ) . So, than I download new version for Publisher and than all stat to work again as before. So, I really didn't know where is exactly the problem .I use Windows desktop with 12 GB RAM. ON my iPad I had a problem once with Affinity Photo because I used very big photos for photo collage . But I guess it was  because of the memory of the iPad. This is my experience until now. But, in general I love this programs very much and I start to create a lot and do projects. I hope you will find the way to fix it. 

• 3 weeks later...