You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[FAQ] How do I use the 90 day free trial?

• Staff

After signing up to the 90 day free trial, you will receive an email containing your Product Keys and download links for all three apps. After installing and launching the app for the first time you will be prompted to enter a Product Key or Start a 10 day trial. You will need to click the I have a product key button and enter your 90 day trial product key - the app will show you how many days of your trial period are remaining and you can click Continue Trial to start using the app. Whenever you start the app you will be prompted with the same screen showing how many days of your trial are left - you can click Continue Trial to start the using the app again.

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 14.47.37.png

Please Note: We've had reports from some users that after entering their 90 day trial product key and using the app they have noticed that the next time they start the app it's prompting them to enter a Product Key or Start a 10 day trial again. If you click Start my trial, it should pickup that you've already entered a 90 day trial product key and show you how many days of your 90 day trial period are remaining and clicking Continue Trial will start the app as expected.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.