You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't tab to next color value

In the Colour panel, I want to change each of CMYK so I type a new number into the C field, then press tab and the cursor doesn't go to the M field. I have to manually click into each field. I should be able to quickly tab through and type in a new number for each. This seems to only happen with a text frame. It was fine with a rectangle.

13 hours ago, Jeremy Bohn said:

In the Colour panel, I want to change each of CMYK so I type a new number into the C field, then press tab and the cursor doesn't go to the M field. I have to manually click into each field. I should be able to quickly tab through and type in a new number for each. This seems to only happen with a text frame. It was fine with a rectangle.

Hi Jeremy. I've reported that issue in a Designer Beta and that was almost solved in the 1.8.3 release because if you have a shape it works now, but if you have artistic text this is still happening (if you type a number in C then Tab and put the next number it will mess the opacity, right?). Can't tell you if this is the behaviour in Publisher because i don't have my Mac with me now, but since i know what you're talking about i will test and tell you if it's exactly like that.

Edit: I've now tested in Mac and yes, it is exactly what i've said. It's ok in shapes (tab is working as it should), but doesn't work on artistic text or text frames.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.