You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug Report: Publisher (PC) 1.8.3.641 Duplicating Master Page Margin

I think I may found a bug concerning margins on making a new master page. Please repeat the steps.

1. Make a new master page. While the dialogue prompt comes up specify the following margins (as an example with page/document size of 1080 x 1920)

Left: 120 px

Right: 120 px

Top: 250 px

Bottom: 250 px

Click OK.

You will notice the bug, such that the margin specifications for "Left" and "Top" seems to be switched. To fix this, you'll have to go into Guides and fix the "switch" between "Left" and "Top." Once you press OK, you'll see the intended margins aforementioned.

I was able to verify the bug by making another master page and purposely substituting "Top" margin as "Left" and vice versa. Once you OK, you'll see this new, master page looking as correct and intended and going into Guides Manager, you'll see the margins correctly correspond as intended.