You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems: brush, color labels, crashing

Most recent version of Affinity Photo, and coming across some major problems:

1. The use of Control + Option and Mouse Move Left/Right to change size only sometimes working, and randomly. 
  2. Color Labels/Tags for layers (right-clicking on a layer) also only sometimes working. Most of the time it won’t let me choose a color tag at all. 
  3. And, the biggest of them all, after hours of work, continually saving throughout, Affinity crashes and I lose every single thing I did since opening up that TIFF file that day; nothing at all in that session was saved, even though I saved often. 

Anyone ever experience any of these problems? Solutions?

Could it be I have a faulty or corrupt Affinity Photo app?

Here are my computer specs: 

MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

iMac 27inch, Late 2013

3.5 GHz Intel Core i7

32GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2GB

• Staff

I can't reproduce/experience any of those I'm afraid. 1 & 2 could relate to a click or key hold not registering but I don't think much could be done about that. When saving I'm assuming you're saving as a .afphoto file, are you saving locally or to an external drive/location?

If you can reproduce any issues using a stepped workflow, let us know. If we can reproduce the issue it can be passed over to the developers to look into.