You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Do they both have a tick/check at the side of them? if not click on them to place a tick/check and they should appear, else go to the bottom of the studio dropdown and select reset studio.

275774906_ScreenShot2020-04-13at08_10_37.png.d2bd3cd3192d097f6f81671d713809da.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thanks but I have tried that lots of times just nothing happens yes the tick shows up but Macro and Library do not show up on the work-space?? I have restarted the computer uninstalled the program reinstalled the program and done a repair of the program. I have a beta copy and it is working perfectly, no problems at all. 

Glad you solved it, enjoy the bank holiday (UK) 👍

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

@Jock Thomson. Although you got a fast response here, it does help if you give a meaningful title to your posts. In this case, I would suggest "Photo  library and macros have disappeared". You can change the Title when you edit your post using the link at the bottom of your original message.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630