You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Animated .gif files

I personally use Gimp at the moment to make animated .gif files. I do not think that it would be difficult to add the ability to turn layers into animation, much like Gimp does as well as many other photo/art programs allow. It would actually make me concider getting rid of gimp and using Affinity as my only editing program as well as suggest it to my friends who also do animated .gif files. http://amarantheans.deviantart.com/art/Heart-504371761 thisis one of many that I have created on Gimp. Here is another that I am expecially proud of http://amarantheans.deviantart.com/art/Flake-500531624.  Soo please concider adding this feature.

-Amaranthean

• 3 weeks later...

Actually that's really useful. I have been working with animations in photoshop to create some .gif and I will be really happy if I can use affinity products to do that.

It could come as a new persona, or something similar, and if this animations could be integrated with final cut, that will be excellent!

Thank's affinity team to create such great software!