You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PNG export verpixelt / PNG-Export-Pixel

Hallo,

folgendes habe ich nach dem exportieren in ein (PNG-Format) einer Datei aus Designer (bei Mac und Windows) festgestellt.
Die exportierten Dateien sind bei Vergrößerung stark verpixelt.

Soweit ich das nachvollziehen kann besteht das Problem aber erst seit den beiden letzten Updates.
Ich habe vorher eine Datei erzeugt, die war noch ok.

Ich arbeite mit beiden VOLLVERSIONEN (1.8.3) von Designer für Mac und Windows, bei beiden Betriebssystemen das gleiche Problem.

Beim export im PDF-Format ist alles ok.

Gruß!
A. Gonzo

Hello,

I have found the following after exporting to a (PNG format) file from Designer (on Mac and Windows). The exported files are heavily pixelated when enlarged.

As far as I can understand the problem exists only since the last two updates.
I created a file before, it was still ok.

I work with both FULL VERSIONS (1.8.3) of Designer for Mac and Windows, with both operating systems the same problem.

When exporting in PDF format everything is ok.

Greetings!
A. Gonzo

Hi Gonzo,

I've just exported some shapes to PNG. But the results looks totally fine at my end.

Perhaps you set up your document initially at a low dpi (e.g. 72dpi) which causes low-res PNGs. In this case either change your document to 300dpi or increase the desired width/height in pixel in the export dialoge.

Best,
Volker