You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paul Cooper

Hi, I have just upgraded from Page Plus to Affinity Publisher.

I produce a newsletter once a month for a social club, and am looking for a simple stylish and free template. 

As this is my only use for the program it is not worth buying a bundle of ‘professional templates’.

Living in hope that someone can suggest a decent solution.

Thanks in anticipation.

Coops

This is a post I have just added to another similar topic, This forum has been one of the most helpful I have used, but need more insight to respond. Below is what I have posted in another topic, as I would not like new members to think no one is interested.

I think the problem with Templates in Affinity is that there is such a variety that most users do not work from templates, but create them to suit the needs of the customer / project.  Posters in the forum tend to react to specific questions about "how do I achieve this" or to those who have had a try but get stuck or ask for feedback

A sample of your previous work and what you are trying to achieve may get more of a response. Do not forget that Affinity Publisher and Designer can import designs in pdf and other formats fairly accurately now, unless there are program specific features that have been included like mesh. Try some of the resource sites like https://www.freepik.com/ to get a basis of a design you can replicate or if it is very specific to a product try google for ideas to see what others have done.

All the best for your Affinity journey

Alan Pickup

Windows 11 Home all Affinity suite of Apps PC and Gigabyte Laptop 16gb Ram and Nvidia GTX1660 Super on each.