You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer 1.8.3 Export Multiple Sizes

I am new to Affinity Designer and really like using it, but I am having some difficulty trying to find out a step by step process to export multiple custom sized png files.  So for instance, I have a single design I want to export, and say I want the multiple sizes to be 16x16, 57x57, 92x92, 114x114, or any custom width, height.  I have gone to the Export Persona and tried to use slices but they are fixed it seems.  Like 1x, 2x etc....I don't see a way to enter custom sizes.  I also was looking to see if there was a way for me to create a custom preset of sizes as well....but not sure how to do that.

As i mentioned this is new to me and am trying to learn this but if someone can help me understand how I can accomplish these tasks it would be helpful.

Perhaps this would be a good video tutorial to elaborate on this as well?

Edited by AD-Newbie

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Slices panel is the right place to be. Unfortunately the help file seems a bit sparse - no examples other than 2x 3x are given.

I believe can type anything (that makes sense) into the text field.

For your example 16w,16h would be 16 pixels wide and high.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro