You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PagePlus X8 help

gypsiwoman

I'm not sure where to post this call for help so perhaps someone can direct me to the proper channel.

I'm having trouble with my PagePlus X8. When I click on a ppp. file in my File Manager (PC, not Mac), the software launches but the file does not open. This began happening after the last software update. Is anyone else aware of this problem? What can I do to fix it? Thanks.

https://community.serif.com/forum/search

Is the location for Serif's Plus software. 

I'm assuming you are using Windows 10. If so, it's due to a Windows update messing with file associations but it isn't possible to fix it.

Either use the file menu's Open function and navigate to the file to open it or, once a file has been double-click on and while the splash screen appears, double-click again. It takes a little practice to get the timing correct. 

I occasionally have this problem.  my workaround is to open the file from with inside the program.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1