You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

i found a Folder inside a Folder glitch!!! (please make it a feature)

I found an interesting glitch by accident, it makes it possible to put folders into folders 

putting a folder inside a folder is really easy but geting it out is a bit tricky 

1. have a full folder

2. hold a folder so you can move it around and open with another finger the full folder you want to put it in, move the folder from your other finger around and if the other projects in your folder move away from it you can just drop it in.

3. to get the folder out of the folder you need to hold the folder inside the folder again to move it around, you will se there is no "back button in the upper left corner to bypass this you have to open any project while you still hold the folder with one finger now you can go back out of the project and now there is a "back" button on the up left corner so you can go out of the folder while holding the other folder, just move the folder out of the current folder sometimes it works first try but sometimes it takes some more tryes

(sorry for my bad English)

Please make it to a real feature

• Staff

Hey Go-away,

This is definitely a bug but also could be a nice feature. I've seen both the bug reported before and I've also seen this as a feature request. I'll update the bug report (which I thought was fixed) and pass the feedback on. 

I never worked out how to remove the folder until you told me to go into a project and back out—thanks for that.