You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff
It looks like your payment is being declined. When this happens you may see a pending transaction on your account for a few days. This should drop back into your account once your bank realises we cannot collect the payment. 

This is most likely due to an error in the way your browser is handling the 3d secure check that is now mandatory for all EU online orders. Before trying again you may wish to check your browser is up to date 

If you would like us to manually place an order for you please  email affinity@serif.com

• Staff

Following on from what my colleague advised, please select one of the options displayed from your image (as highlighted below).

If you still find that you cannot place an order, please contact us directly and we can see what we can do.

image.png

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

9 minutes ago, StevenS said:

Following on from what my colleague advised, please select one of the options displayed from your image (as highlighted below).

If you still find that you cannot place an order, please contact us directly and we can see what we can do.

image.png 

I have Choose both before, but In the end nothing happend .

17 minutes ago, SFurniss said:
It looks like your payment is being declined. When this happens you may see a pending transaction on your account for a few days. This should drop back into your account once your bank realises we cannot collect the payment. 

This is most likely due to an error in the way your browser is handling the 3d secure check that is now mandatory for all EU online orders. Before trying again you may wish to check your browser is up to date 

If you would like us to manually place an order for you please  email affinity@serif.com

-my browser is up to date
-i didn't typed any Credit card number , that means i 'm not waiting for bank to realises my money 

i don't Understand you Correctly (my English is bad) and  your reply is Detailed
but i replied to what i had understand,
And if it keep Doing This i will Buy it directly Manually

Your first screenshot has some strange things shown.

1. You have the "Sign Out" button next to the email address, which implies that you are signed in to the store using an existing account. If it was a new account, the button would read "Change" not "Sign Out".
  2. However, you also have the "Let's Keep In Touch" box, which implies that the account is new, not an existing one.
  3. But for a new account, you are missing the next section below the "Let's Keep In Touch" box:
    image.png.30466a4653e6b19cfe85ffb6d4b09f6d.png
  4. And below that you would have a section for the payment details.

Do you perhaps need to scroll down?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

3 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Your first screenshot has some strange things shown.

1. You have the "Sign Out" button next to the email address, which implies that you are signed in to the store using an existing account. If it was a new account, the button would read "Change" not "Sign Out".
  2. However, you also have the "Let's Keep In Touch" box, which implies that the account is new, not an existing one.
  3. But for a new account, you are missing the next section below the "Let's Keep In Touch" box:
    image.png.30466a4653e6b19cfe85ffb6d4b09f6d.png
  4. And below that you would have a section for the payment details.

Do you perhaps need to scroll down?

Look I just Created the account,
but i signed out and logged in many times
because it keeps don't show me  the Payment Details section

and The "Let's Keep In Touch" box when i select YES or NO , Nothing Happens

Then (If You Know How) Can you tell me how to buy it Manually from affinity@serif.com  As SFurniss Said.

5 minutes ago, Mohamed Ibrahim said:

Then (If You Know How) Can you tell me how to buy it Manually from affinity@serif.com  As SFurniss Said.

Thanks for the additional details. Perhaps you've found a website bug they need to address.

In any case, as SFurniss said, if you email them they can help you.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

8 hours ago, SFurniss said:

i Typed to affinity@serif.com  from Gmail and they asked me to give them my country and the payment method which i prefer and i answered  (Egypt and Visa Debit Card but didn't Give the numbers) but they didn't answer yet

and the problem still not fixed
is there any way to get Affinity Designer from Serif?

55 minutes ago, Mohamed Ibrahim said:

but they didn't answer yet

If the website doesn't work for you and you want to buy directly from Serif, then I think you'll need to wait.

They are very busy, and having to work from home rather than the office complicates some processing.

Also, for some functions, they may only be working during normal business hours in the UK.

-- Walt
PC:

I am facing the same issue with the payment gateway. 

The website says that try other payment method. But when I clicked on "pay with PayPal" it was showing the processing screen and is not moving forward.

Please solve this problem .

Edited by Asheesh

Well, another one with the same problem.

I had try to purchase Affinity Designer on two occasions and in both was rejected because my credit card don't autorize it, but in bank's account appeared the transactions. Twice.

I've the Opera's last version and two charges on my bank... I want to purchase the Designer but need some garantee that all work correctly.