You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lockdown Liners - Raster/Pixel Brushes

ChristiduToit

Hiya folks! 🖖

I'm sure we're all dealing with the same stresses and frustrations brought on by the COVID-19 chaos (my country has been on full lockdown for a while now).
It's important to stay busy to stop the cabin fever from kicking in, so I decided to create a little custom raster/pixel brush pack for Affinity apps - free for all!
The brushes are not too complex, mimicking some traditional inking tools we all know and love, such as brush pens and fineliners.
Perfect for those 'run-and-gun' illustrations where you just want to get to work and avoid the option-paralysis brought on by having to go through hundreds of custom brushes first.

Included in the "Lockdown Liners" brush pack you'll find:
1 x HB Pencil (inspired by the Palomino Blackwing 602 pencil)
1 x Precision Eraser (inspired by the Tombow Mono eraser)
4 x Fineliners in Broad, Medium, Fine, and Ultra Fine (inspired by Pigma Micron technical pens)
1 x Brush Pen (inspired by the Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip brush pen)
1 x Gel Pen (inspired by the Sakura Gelly Roll)
Fully compatible with Affinity Photo for desktop and iPad, and Designer's Pixel Persona for desktop and iPad.

*Best used with a drawing tablet or iPad with Apple Pencil to take full advantage of the pressure sensitivity that the brushes offer.

I'll likely make a few tweaks to the pack as I go along, but I'll be sure to update it on Gumroad when I do so that everyone who has already downloaded it can be notified.
Hopefully you can create some cool work with the brushes to help pass the time while we're all stuck indoors - if you do, be sure to tag me on Instagram, http://www.instagram.com/christidutoit, I'd love to see what you make!

Here's the download link to the brushes on Gumroad: http://www.gum.co/lockdownliners
As mentioned, these brushes are totally free to download and use, just type $0 in the price tab and click "I Want This!". 

Stay safe out there! 

- Christi. ☠️

LockdownLiners.thumb.jpg.8a0177b85f204244c2b0b9bbca1096a3.jpg

• 1 year later...