You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD+AP+APub] Blurry arrow buttons on the Character Palette on non-Retina screens

Hi guys,

I just wanted to report that you missed these blurry arrow buttons, which, not unlike the Persona buttons on the first 1.8 GM release, are likely misaligned on the Y axis by a single @2x-pixel/sub-@1x-pixel:

146342115_Capturadeecr2020-04-01s11_49_52.png.b51bf8883a68ca4106bb630e4c250460.png

This occurs across the entire suite, so it's not much use taking more screenshots and posting on the other sub-forums as they all look the same.

15 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi JGD,

Thanks for the heads up - I'll get these passed on to development.

You're welcome!

I know it's easy to miss those on Retina screens, so I'll try to keep singling those out for as long as I keep all my non-Retina gear (which, in all fairness, is less and less these days, but that 2012 MacBook Pro just refuses to die and my external screen is good enough for Studio panels). ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.