You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table Stroke creates Stroke in Text Box (1.8.3.627)

An inconsistency in behaviour or a tiny bug.

Create a Text Box and apply a stroke to the text box, – then create a Table – Table has no stroke.

Create a Table and apply a stroke then create a text box and the stroke is carried over to the text box.

This is inconsistent but most probably a bug because one should not influence the other. 

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

This is also present in the retail version and it also appears with the border being carried over when using the Art Text tool.

Bug? Maybe. If I draw a table with a border and then draw a second table there is no border on the second table. The Table Panel from the View > Studio > Table gets reset to no fill and no stroke but with the Text Frame panel it is reset to no fill no stroke for a second Table but not for a second Text Frame.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.