You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.3.628 Edit --> Redo in Develop Persona is always one Step behind History

If i edit an Image in Develop Persona and undo the Steps with STRG+Z and want to repeat the Steps with Edit --> Redo, Redo is always one Step behind the History.
Look the Video below please. Take a look what happens in History bottom right when i klick the Redo Function and look at the sliders which one slides by klicking.
With the current Version it´s the same.

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

• 2 months later...

Why are you using an old beta (older than the current retail version)?

1.8.3.641 is the current retail version on Windows, and 1.8.4.650 is the current Windows beta.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

@walt.farrell
Please have a look to the Date when i posted this Bug 😉

At this time 1.8.3.628 was the actualy Beta, to see here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/111241-affinity-photo-windows-customer-beta-183628/
But in the current Beta 1.8.4.650  there´s the same Behavior.

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

Good point. Sorry.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

We have made fixes/improvements to this area (Edit > Redo is always a step behind in Develop Persona) of the program in the latest release.

The fixes and how to update are described in these forum posts.

We would appreciate you checking that this issue has now been resolved for you.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.