You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

two panels of the brush in AD

• Staff

Hi Tatyana,

Do you remember what you were doing at the time to cause the duplicate panels? If you close them both down then go to View > Studio > Brushes does it return with a single panel?

---

Вы помните, что вы делали в то время, чтобы вызвать дубликаты панелей? Если вы закроете их оба, перейдите в меню «Просмотр»> «Студия»> «Кисти». Вернется ли он с одной панелью?

• Staff

Thanks for the video - unfortunately I'm still unable to reproduce even after switching my language to Russian. Would it be possible for you to zip up and attach a copy of your Application Data please? This can be found in the following location:

Mac App Store:
\Users\username\Library\Containers\com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner\

Affinity Store:
\Users\username\Library\Application Support\Affinity Designer

I've created a link to our internal Dropbox account below that you can upload to:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/P2ebCmh0n95obnrgAyJo

Thanks!

Hello! I sent you the files by the link that you wrote, but I'm not sure that I am sending the necessary files, my Mac cannot find the files by the search that you wrote, I did it manually.

• Staff

Unfortunately that doesn't contain the files I need. You need to make sure to change the 'username' part of the link to the home directory name for the one on your Mac. I believe the link below should take you to a folder - could you archive all the files and folders inside please?

\Users\tatyana\Library\Containers\com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner\Data\Library\Application Support\

Unfortunately, my Mac cannot find the information folder you need. My Mac was rebooted several times, and also tried various search methods, but it did not give any results, I honestly am completely confused. I reset all program settings, and it helped, the second panel no longer appears. Hooray!
Take care of yourself!