You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Berong,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Those are not videos, but sample files you can download and open to see how they have been built. To download them click over the image (a red cross will appear in case you want to cancel the download) meaning the download as started. The white outline around the image is the progress bar. You may have to wait a little before it starts filling because those files are big.

For Affinity Photo video tutorials check out this thread. And for Affinity Designer this one.

Alternatively you can access them thought the first link on my signature below.

After Beta testing and submitting bug reports a few times, I purchased the final release today. I also am having difficulty finding the samples. I downloaded two of them, and can't find them anywhere. I know I can open the file by clicking on the picture once the download is complete (and that works fine), but I would like to know where they are actually located in my computer?

In God's Harmony