You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when saving

• Staff

I think this is related to Master C - can you remember any steps you took when creating it ?

Did it or a source master page ever have a pinned image on it that you later deleted ?

Was the document created in an earlier version of Publisher ?

It was created in the version released directly before the current one.

To be honest, I did a lot. This is not my profession, I probably did a lot which from a professional view point doesn't make sense at all.

I tried to change all affected pages to Master B and delete Master C, but Affinity freezes when I do that. 

I don't mind to start a new file and copy the few sides over. However, how can I make sure this does not happen again?

• Staff

If you made it in a 1.7 build the file may have become corrupt in that. We think we've fixed those issues in 1.8 so starting again you shouldn't see that problem. If you do start again can you turn on "Save History with Document" from the file menu. At least if it does occur again we could look to track down what may be causing it