You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo / Export Perosna: where are my custom export configuration presets?

:35_thinking: Where are my export configuration presets?

I have "Saved" some export configuration presets that I have created to export an image in different sizes, but when I want to use these settings that I have saved, I don't know where they are to choose from to apply to other images. If I know they are saved because when I create a new export configuration preset and give it the same name of the adjustment that I had previously created and saved, I get a dialog box with a message telling me that there is already a setting with that name and if I want to replace it with the new setting.

What will be the error? Where do I select the export configuration presets that I have created in Export Persona?

Please tell me what am I doing wrong? I hope it is not an Affinity Photo bug.

I'll look forward for your answer

Thank you

:10_wink:

Export Persona Question.jpg

6 hours ago, Affitoom said:

Where do I select the export configuration presets that I have created in Export Persona?

They will be at the bottom of the Export Preset pulldown list in the Slices panel.

image.png.cce12f77a69dec82fd726ee89412873d.png

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Yes, indeed it was there. I had to lengthen the panel to the left to make it appear.

• Maybe it would be nice if when the panel is narrowed to the right, the "pull down list" automatically moves down the "Ajustes preestablecidos de exportación" tab,  so this option is always visible. Or the development team could change the Spanish translation to a much shorter phrase like "Preset de exportación", so that the "drop-down list" is not hidden.

Thank you very much for guiding me.

Anotación 2020-03-27 084113.jpg

You're welcome :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1