Farewell

Photo - Macrophotography... Nature

Having finished my book and its cover which are at the printer's, I think about the second one and went back to some photos I had started to edit in APhoto . I thought of posting them here for a while and if you are still interested, the first one is a macro of an orchid inflorescence.

P.

Well2.JPG

Well.JPG

Well3.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

1 minute ago, Farewell said:

I thought of posting them here for a while and if you are still interested, the first one is a macro of an orchid inflorescence.

Always interested in seeing your workūüėé here Patrickūüôā

macOS 10.14.6  |  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

6 minutes ago, markw said:

Always interested in seeing your workūüėé here Patrickūüôā

Thank you so much, Mark ūüėČ I'm not ready to work with APublisher again (too bad experience) and if I'm back to my old habits with third party software, I find my workflow in APhoto with - I must say - some pleasure for some functions.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

@Farewell Hopefully this won't be farewell for your beautiful work.   In this world of virus, struggles, tragedies every day, and hundreds of millions under stress, beauty is something to lighten the spirits!

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.8.2, Affinity Photo 1.8.2, Affinity Designer 1.8.2 

Magic mouse.9_9

3 hours ago, jmwellborn said:

@Farewell Hopefully this won't be farewell for your beautiful work.   In this world of virus, struggles, tragedies every day, and hundreds of millions under stress, beauty is something to lighten the spirits!

Thank you, Jennifer. I must still have about 20-30 photographs waiting to be finalized in APhoto. So this thread shouldn't last too long. But you can find a plethora of great and beautiful photo galleries on the web.

4 hours ago, Smee Again said:

Inspiring work Patrick! Thanks for sharing these images with us.

Be well.

Thank you @Smee Again ūüėČ two more screenshots. Stay safe and healthy !

Well4.JPG

Well5.JPG

Really nice, particularly the last 2 in this thread.  

I did write to you Patrick about 4 days ago  however ...

No longer here on the forum, and only dropped in to see if you're still around    :-)

Very nice photos @Farewell 

I love nature photos in general, and especially macros. I still remember as a kid, at a ranger talk in a campground, one of the rangers was sharing slides of patterns in nature. I loved them so much, I asked for copies. He mailed copies of his slides to my home. 

9 hours ago, claidheamdanns said:

Very nice photos @Farewell 

I love nature photos in general, and especially macros. I still remember as a kid, at a ranger talk in a campground, one of the rangers was sharing slides of patterns in nature. I loved them so much, I asked for copies. He mailed copies of his slides to my home. 

Thank you very much @claidheamdanns. I like Nature design, shapes, textures, graphic forms, patterns etc.. Macro photography is a way to show all this.