You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

malayali

5 hours ago, VectorVonDoom said:

Your buttons are back to front, it's always the affirmative action first, yes/no, run/don't run...

Thanks for your feedback. It was deliberate. Just to show the preferred action, like if we choose it using a keyboard or hover over it using a mouse! 

Linktree | Freebies

Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher | 1.10.6
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 22H2
Intel i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz (4 CPUs) | NVIDIA GeForce 940M | Intel HD Graphics 520 | 16GB RAM

Deliberately wrong, OK.... The thing that was immediately obvious was the warning sign being wrong as you've done the dialog in Win10 style, it's not exactly a complicated drawing so perhaps a tiny bit of attention to detail. The people who might like it are going to be techie and especially with the buttons, some are going to wonder why you've done it when you don't know what a dialog box looks like and sort of ruins it. Just my opinion.

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

1 hour ago, VectorVonDoom said:

Deliberately wrong, OK.... The thing that was immediately obvious was the warning sign being wrong as you've done the dialog in Win10 style, it's not exactly a complicated drawing so perhaps a tiny bit of attention to detail. The people who might like it are going to be techie and especially with the buttons, some are going to wonder why you've done it when you don't know what a dialog box looks like and sort of ruins it. Just my opinion.

Respect your feedback. Well, my intention was to convey the idea rather than to make a perfect copy of Win 10 UI. And these type of boxes are uncommon for scan completed messages. Hope you know that too. I choose it to give it a simple & minimal look.

Also, I've not seen where Skip buttons are being first. Maybe I'm wrong.

Linktree | Freebies

Intel i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz (4 CPUs) | NVIDIA GeForce 940M | Intel HD Graphics 520 | 16GB RAM

It's only my opinion so doesn't mean anything but it just doesn't work. The message is a bit obvious, not really clever or humorous. So I basically ignored the text and looked at it as a dialog box and it's a great example of how not to do one. I think if you'd thought about it a bit more then it might have worked. Perhaps it me just being too picky so don't take too much notice 😀

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

4 minutes ago, VectorVonDoom said:

So I basically ignored the text and looked at it as a dialog box and it's a great example of how not to do one.

Ok, cool! 🧐

Linktree | Freebies

Too technical! Loosen up, just look at it as inspiration. Almost as much fun as this gif one of my buds made . . .

It looked like a virus scan was taking place, even said "Scan in progress . . . " When the bar filled, it then notified you "no virus detected". Then the progress bar started again, with the message: "Downloading Virus . . ."

15 minutes ago, Smee Again said:

It looked like a virus scan was taking place, even said "Scan in progress . . . " When the bar filled, it then notified you "no virus detected". Then the progress bar started again, with the message: "Downloading Virus . . ."

Would love to see that gif, if you could share it. @Smee Again

Linktree | Freebies