You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

List of feature requests

I've been looking for a list of feature requests, but couldn't find any. I really like the software and also the idea to participate with my requests somehow in future enhancements. But I believe that everybody who brings his ideas and wishes would love to have a response if it is taken into consideration for future developments and to have eventually a rough idea,when it will be implemented. It would also be great to have some sort of timeline for new releases.

1 hour ago, Andreas S said:

I've been looking for a list of feature requests, but couldn't find any. I really like the software and also the idea to participate with my requests somehow in future enhancements. But I believe that everybody who brings his ideas and wishes would love to have a response if it is taken into consideration for future developments and to have eventually a rough idea,when it will be implemented. It would also be great to have some sort of timeline for new releases.

Serif used to post a Roadmap, but it caused issues when other items were implemented first, and the roadmap was eventually removed.

You can find a list of the features that have been requested in the various Feature Request forums.

These days, to avoid issues with customer expectations not being satisfied, Serif generally won't comment on feature requests. They read them, occasionally comment or ask questions, and certainly use them for planning. But they do not provide timelines for feature development nor indicate what they plan to be working on until it is near enough complete that they are sure it can be delivered, and know when.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1