You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How are we able to get this sharp lines and edges? Also, how are we able to delete or remove excess lines without using the erase tool in the pixel persona?

How are we able to get this very sharp lines and edges?

I have tried expand stroke function but I believe that there is a lot more efficient way to achieve this.

Additionally, how are we able to remove or delete excess lines (and intersecting lines) without using the erase tool in the pixel persona?

Thanks in advance.😁

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 1.51.58 PM.png

1 hour ago, neilsoliven12 said:

how are we able to remove or delete excess lines (and intersecting lines) without using the erase tool in the pixel persona?

Pixel persona is just that, pixels, the only ways to remove/hide pixels is to use the eraser, or mask off the bits you don’t want. 

Sounds to me what you really want are vector lines which means using Draw persona.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

If your design is a set of vectors then you probably cannot get it any more “sharp” then it already is.
If your design is a bitmap/raster then you would have to use some other software to convert it to vectors first.
You can manipulate vectors using the Node tool, and others.
If none of this answers your requirements then we will probably need more information about your design and what you are trying to do.

You’re probably right when it comes to the removal of excess lines that was mentioned but I don’t see where that joins up with getting “very sharp lines and edges” which was mentioned in the first question. Or maybe I’m just not reading the original post correctly.
I will be nice to get more information so we can get a better view of the situation.

Thank you for your responses.

Those are actually 2 questions.

1.) How are we able to get this very sharp lines and edges? I have tried expand stroke function but I believe that there is a lot more efficient way to achieve this.

2.) How are we able to remove or delete excess lines (and intersecting lines) without using the erase tool in the pixel persona?

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 1.05.52 AM.png