You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.8.3.176)

• Staff

Purpose: Features, Improvements, Fixes

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Photo for iPad From App Store

App Store: Submitted

Download link: Download

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the first beta build of Affinity Photo 1.8.3 for iPad.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is an incremental update to the 1.8.2 version recently released to all customers. We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the store version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.

Please note that there is no longer a requirement to email photoipadbeta@seriflabs.com to join this beta - anyone can use the beta using the link above, provided you have the App Store version of Photo installed.

Affinity Photo Team  :ph34r:

Changes This Build

- Further attempts to improve stability on 3GB devices.
- Fix issues with live filters making layers disappear.
- Fix embedded documents not rendering at specific zoom levels.
- Try to import PSDs with non-standard vector origination data.
- Fixed cropped result when creating a selection from a mask.
- Assorted other small fixes.

Not too many answers.... I have a 2018 iPad (6th generation) which should have 2 Gb of RAM. I don't have any problem with my RAW files. Files are from a 20 Mp M4/3 camera so they are not that big. I didn't have any problem with the previous version either.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.