You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

issue with using the pressure stroke exporting

having a weird issue - have the latest build 1.8.2.620

I have a stroke on a line and I have also used the pressure graph on the original line to go from thick to thin back to thick - but when i export it into print PDF the line pressure no longer outputs and it reverts to the underlaying line weight - i have tried - expand stroke and for some reason convert to curves is greyed out???? i have also tried other formats on export and eachtime the pressure stroke reverts to a single thine line - the only time it worked on export into PDF is when i had an effect of a gradient fill and then pdf just converted it to raster output.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Glass.afdesign

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I'm not alone ;-) Thank you... 

Has anyone an idea to solve the problem before an update? Even a DIY solution? Even with a lot of time ? 

I'm maybe dreaming but, is it possible to pixelate the curve and after, re-vectorize it? My drawing is quite simple.

It's quite a big problem for me. My client is waiting for the .pdf to print it... And it's not possible, my illustrations are bad without the thickness due to pressure... 😞 

Thanks a lot !

Capture d’écran 2020-04-03 à 17.15.31.png