You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Image i being cut off in picture frame

I have put a picture frame on a page and dropped an image into it but after adjusting part of the image is not appearing.

first photo shows the image after being dropped in to the frame.

second photo shows the complete image in affinity photo.

second image shows image adjusted to fit the frame at the top but the bottom of the image is missing.

I have set the frame back to default still does the same thing. Never had this happen before.

Screenshot (168).png

Screenshot (170).png

Screenshot (169).png

Edited by edraconus

I’ve never seen this before either, although I’ve not put a linked document into a picture frame before.
We can’t see the extents of your Picture Frame layer so it’s difficult to tell whether you have resized the frame to be smaller than the page, hence cutting the bottom of the content off. We can’t tell what ‘adjustments’ you have made.
If you could share a cut-down copy of the document – just the page and contents where the issue is – then we will probably be able to help more easily.