You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi team. 

I hope you guys are safe and well during all of this COVID-19 chaos!

I have a quick question regarding Affinity Photo for iPad. 
When I draw, the screen seems to blur or lower in resolution as soon as my Apple Pencil touches the screen, and then it smooths out again when I lift it.
I did a screen recording to show what I mean, here's the link (be sure to watch in HD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQTuxV0E34 

Why does this happen? It's subtle, but it can be a bit disruptive when doing finer detailed line-art, as I can't always see the smaller areas in as much detail while drawing. 
An example is the finer hatched lines in the video, which become quite unclear as soon as I put the Apple Pencil down.
I seems to happen less when I'm quite zoomed in, but I tend to prefer working a bit more zoomed out so that I can see more of the content I'm drawing while I'm drawing, and not get lost in the details.

Thanks in advance!

@Chris B
Thanks a mill for the speedy response. 😊
Fortunately I do have Designer (all every other app on desktop and iPad!).
I'll keep that in mind for the future for sure - it will definitely be helpful info. 

On the topic of blurry screens, I haven't really had much luck on this topic and perhaps you could be of assistance?
Sorry for the segue, but any help would be much appreciated as I do a lot of work with my canvas rotated (no pressure though!).