You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Abr issues unsolved since June 2019

I'm making this thread because it hasn't been resolved at least in 1.8.2 which as far as I know is latest version and the thread hasn't been moved to post 1.8 category. Issue is afp-2525, although it's also affecting designer.
I feel like it's more lack of components in brush engine than bug. IMO brushes are really important in any photo manipulation software and this would also attract more people, like concept artist and right now there is lack of affinity based brushes and because of that abr support is a crucial featue in my opinion.

To let you know what I'm talking about:

nl3TblJ.png
HitKdBa.png

PS being Photoshop and AP being Affinity Photo.

• Staff

Hi Koniotaur,

Making a new thread about an already logged issue will not affect how soon this issue is resolved. If anything, it can have an adverse effect by another agent potentially logging it as a duplicate bug. Instead, you should bump your issue whenever you notice a new version has been released (for example 1.8.1, 1.8.2, 1.8.3) so the support staff can bump the original report and update the affects version.

Unfortunately, the support staff do not have much (if any) say in what the developers choose to fix. Thanks for your time and I am sorry this hasn't been fixed yet.