You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Find hyphenated words

Hi. While using Indesign I normally apply a script to find all hyphenated words and check them for errors. Is it possible to do something similar here? Actually, does anyone else even do this in Indesign? Maybe swedish is just more prone to errors because there are a lot of composite words. I will without fail find at least a handful of incorrectly hyphenated words in any book I set and there are too many possible words to add them all to a hyphenation list.

Normal grep cannot find automatic hyphens--they don't really exist--so unless Serif added an ability to find them that I'm not aware of, then no.

As there is no scripting available, then something like Peter Kahrel's script (if that's the one you use) also couldn't be adapted to do so, either.