You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tab in Tabellen

Guten Tag,

ich habe jetzt mehrere Updates abgewartet und gehofft das sich im Bezug von TAB`S  in Tabellen etwas tut.
Leider musste ich feststellen das es noch nicht der Fall ist.

Da wir ja wie schonmal beschrieben sehr viel mit Tabellen und Zahlen arbeiten wäre das außerordentlich
wichtig um das Programm einzusetzen.

Frage: wird da noch etwas passieren ?

Den import von IDML-Dateien finde ich schon sehr gelungen jedoch werden immer noch einige Bilder abgeschnitten.

Des weiteren ist mir aufgefallen da ich mit allen drei Programmen arbeite also die Vollversionen das die VersionsNummer
der Vollversion die VersionsNummern  " 1.8.2.620 " und die Beta (APB) " 1.8.2.619 "

Viele Dank

Gruß
A. Gonzo

Good afternoon,

I have now waited for several updates and hoped that something will happen with regard to TAB`S in tables.
Unfortunately I had to realize that it is not yet the case.

Since we work a lot with tables and numbers as described before, this would be extraordinary
important to use the program.

Question: will anything else happen?

The import of IDML-files is already very successful but still some pictures are cut off.

Furthermore I noticed that since I work with all three programs, the full versions have the version number
of the full version the version numbers " 1.8.2.620 " and the beta (APB) " 1.8.2.619 ".

Many thanks

Greeting
A. Gonzo

58 minutes ago, A.Gonzo said:

Furthermore I noticed that since I work with all three programs, the full versions have the version number
of the full version the version numbers " 1.8.2.620 " and the beta (APB) " 1.8.2.619 ".

Hi @A.Gonzo,

this is due to the fact that there is currently no new beta version. The release version is the latest.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Hi @dominik,

ok, ich kenne es nur, das die Beta weiter ist als die letzte Vollversion aber danke für deine schnelle Antwort diesbezüglich.

Die Antwort auf die Bearbeitung der Tabellen bezüglich der TAB`S würde mich aber viel brennender interessieren

ob da noch eine effektivere Bedienung in Planung ist ?

Gruß!

A. Gonzo

Hi @dominik,

ok, I know it's just that the beta is further than the last full version but thanks for your quick response on this.

The answer to the processing of the tables concerning the TAB`S would interest me much more

whether there is a more effective operation in planning ?

Greetings!

A. Gonzo

I know it's just that the beta is further than the last full version but thanks for your quick response on this.

This was really just unfortunate timing. The release version was released just a couple of hours ago (I think) now days and there was no time for Serif to come up with a new beta.

4 minutes ago, A.Gonzo said:

The answer to the processing of the tables concerning the TAB`S would interest me much more

whether there is a more effective operation in planning ?

I did not answer to this on purpous because I simply don't know. As long as you don't see it mentioned in the release notes of the betas it is not know if they are working on it or not. They usually don't comment on it as well. All you can do is wait. Sorry.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

15 minutes ago, A.Gonzo said:

ok, i only know that the beta is further than the last full version but thanks for your quick answer in this regard

The release is currently ahead of the beta, as it has a 1.8.2 build number of 620, while the beta is build 619.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.