You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

We want to help

Ash

• Staff
4 hours ago, JohnChr said:

Yes, I thought the same. Unfortunately that email went to the bin, no way to recover :(

This 90 day trial signup process does NOT create an affinity store account. You can simply sign up again using the same email address and this time keep the email. see below

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

15 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

This 90 day trial signup process does NOT create an affinity store account. You can simply sign up again using the same email address and this time keep the email.

Sorry, Patrick, but that gives:
image.png.056c637e5a75c027121db638ec0181a4.png

Perhaps you could sign up again with a different email address? For example, if you didn't use a gmail address before, create one and use it. Or, if you used a gmail address, use one of the variants that gmail allows, assuming that the Serif's system doesn't recognize them as the same.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Well that is interesting. Thanks for the correction. I Like your suggestion of the workaround if they have another email or a gmail address (P.S. I tweaked your post)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

5 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

Well that is interesting. Thanks for the correction. I Like your suggestion of the workaround if they have another email or a gmail address (P.S. I tweaked your post)

You're welcome.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

21 minutes ago, JohnChr said:

Hi, thank you, it worked!:)

Great. You're welcome, and thanks for letting us know you were successful.

-- Walt
PC:

I just picked up Publisher 🧡 Thank you, Serif

Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Build 19045)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8Ghz (-30 all core +200mhz PBO); Mobo: Asus X470 Prime Pro
32GB DDR4 (3600Mhz); EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 X3C Ultra 12GB
Monitor 1 4K @ 125% due to a bug
Monitor 2 4K @ 150%
Monitor 3 (as needed) 1080p @ 100%

WACOM Intuos4 Large; X-rite i1Display Pro; NIKON D5600 DSLR

10 hours ago, SEOKRAN GO said:

I applied for a free trial for 90 days.
But it is only free trial for 10 days.
I want to know why. 😥

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

When you applied for the trial, you would have gotten an email containing your product keys and the download link. You only get that if you apply using the 90-DAY FREE TRIAL link on this special page

After downloading from that link and installing, when you run the program you should get a prompt to enter the product key, which would change it to a 90-day trial. Have you done that?

if you did not get the trial like that go to this page now and get the offer email and apply the product key to your 10 day trial to get the full 90 days

-- Walt
PC:

On 3/20/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ash said:
  • 50% discount for those who would rather buy and keep the apps on Mac, Windows and iPad

I am so very thank you. ❤️

I bought 50% discount Affinity Photo from MS Store.
That make me out of Pirated Photoshop.
I feel bad when I use Pirated software. But I do not know how.😥

Your 50% discount Affinity Photo  save my life.
God bless you.

3 minutes ago, Lusus said:

. I downloaded a trial version of Affinity Publisher and the software counted down my trial period from 15 days. I have bought the software since, but wondered about what happens after the countdown of 15 days expires. Does it keep extending for 90 days?

The normal trial is for 10 days. When you sign up for the 90-day trial you get a product code via email that you can enter (when you start the application) to extend the trial to 90 days.

If you purchase from Serif you get another product code via email. If you enter that one when you start the application your trial is converted to the retail version.

-- Walt
PC:

This was a nice gesture from the Affinity part. I lost directly least 4000€ in first month, and that as well made me to reconsider many new workflows and one of them was complete move to Affinity. It was inevitable change but now it was better to do at once.

The good side in this COVID-19 situation is that, as lensrentals own survey had results that 19% of the photographers considered career change because this, that it is now easier to recommend people try these Affinity applications as there is this great 90 day trial period. And some has decided to buy them all once they saw how easy it was to produce actual print materials with graphics etc. The workflow how easy it is in Affinity to move work between three different applications is just amazing. I demoed in ten minutes how to create PDF files with photos, add some graphics and then crate the layout quickly and go back and worth to edit the corresponding parts was really effective way in the eyes of Adobe users.

It is little shameful to say that world would need more of the episodes like these where people would learn to get out of their old habits and concentrate more to what is happening around them and see if they can make things better or if there are tools and ideas that helps everyone.   

Hi. I wanted to thank everyone working on the Affinity products for doing such great work. If I could, I would switch over to Affinity completely but I'm still reliant on a few Adobe apps to get my work done. I think what you have accomplished so far has blown away what Adobe has done in terms of work flow and I can't wait to see what new stuff you guys have brewing. You all have done some great work and even now with Covid impacting our lives you still manage to support your community. Keep the goodness rolling and I will continue to support Affinity products and try to get the rest of the world to see the light.

Thank you!

On 4/24/2020 at 3:30 AM, paristo said:

This was a nice gesture from the Affinity part. I lost directly least 4000€ in first month, and that as well made me to reconsider many new workflows and one of them was complete move to Affinity. It was inevitable change but now it was better to do at once.

The good side in this COVID-19 situation is that, as lensrentals own survey had results that 19% of the photographers considered career change because this, that it is now easier to recommend people try these Affinity applications as there is this great 90 day trial period. And some has decided to buy them all once they saw how easy it was to produce actual print materials with graphics etc. The workflow how easy it is in Affinity to move work between three different applications is just amazing. I demoed in ten minutes how to create PDF files with photos, add some graphics and then crate the layout quickly and go back and worth to edit the corresponding parts was really effective way in the eyes of Adobe users.

It is little shameful to say that world would need more of the episodes like these where people would learn to get out of their old habits and concentrate more to what is happening around them and see if they can make things better or if there are tools and ideas that helps everyone.   

There will still be plenty of "purists" who think one software or way of doing things is the be-all, end-all. There is a price for that attitude in all things business-related. It is not necessarily economical to become so dependent on a certain way of doing things, not just Adobe. Some businesses can still afford that way of doing things and it is well worth the price for them to continue to do. Some may need to think about cutting costs where they can in the near future. Affinity is only in first version still, therefore is in early stages, so there is some room for improvement and could use more input from people who made the switch. I don't know that COVID is forcing people to switch (is there some indicator of this?), as I think the seed was already planted since Adobe went subscription-only and that is more the reason to "be different". Probably some people are starting to think about it given the uncertainty of future economic situations if it really made sense to continue a subscription service, much less to allow it and other expensive options to become so deeply embedded with their business. For me, Adobe (particularly Illustrator) just became a stale product that was increasingly annoying to use. I can't very well review a product or be helpful if I don't use it as my primary, so I quit using Adobe and it is now uninstalled from all my machines. I am glad to see you have made the switch yourself and have found it to be essential for you, but don't let that preclude you from also pointing out where it can be improved. The way I see it, we are helping each other as we need to make changes. There will certainly be more serious changes as this situation goes forward (COVID-related). Stressful as it is, change is a part of life.

Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Build 19045)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8Ghz (-30 all core +200mhz PBO); Mobo: Asus X470 Prime Pro
32GB DDR4 (3600Mhz); EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 X3C Ultra 12GB
Monitor 1 4K @ 125% due to a bug
Monitor 2 4K @ 150%
Monitor 3 (as needed) 1080p @ 100%

WACOM Intuos4 Large; X-rite i1Display Pro; NIKON D5600 DSLR

50 minutes ago, amazing2061 said:

If I try your 90 day trial can I purchase your product anytime during the 90 day trial for the 50% discount? Thank you.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @amazing2061. :)

The 90-day free trial and 50% discount were originally available until 20 April, but the offer period has been extended to 20 May. The price you pay is not affected by your use of the trial version, so if you were to wait until after 20 May to make a purchase you might find that the discount is no longer available.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

@amazing2061

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

On 4/25/2020 at 10:15 PM, amazing2061 said:

If I try your 90 day trial can I purchase your product anytime during the 90 day trial for the 50% discount? Thank you.

You can buy the software (and enter your purchase product key) at any point during or after the 90 day trial. HOWEVER, you can only buy the software with the 50% discount before the offer ends on the 20th May.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• 1 month later...

I hope you keep going. I've been with you since early versions of Serif software including photo and video editing. I have recently purchased a second Affinity Photo app for my daughter. All the best.

Thank you!