You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

We want to help

Ash

Exceptional! I use Photoshop and Lightroom as a professional photographer but bought Affinity Photo last night so I now have the full set. Also much easier to use it as part of Studio Link than dipping in and out of Photoshop to effect changes to images.

Thankyou for your support to the community. Every bit helps.

• Staff

@modded

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

21 hours ago, modded said:

Timezone when the sale ends on April 20? UTC or Local Time?

We try to make the sale last for most of the final day, but we are all working from home and giving an exact answer this far in advance is tricky. Perhaps don't leave it till the very last day to buy, and avoid the risk of disappointment?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
On 3/20/2020 at 4:39 PM, jtweddell said:

I have purchased both Photo and Design but decided to take up offer of 90 day trial for Publisher. Just opened and it only says 10 days left? Is this correct?

Screenshot 2020-03-20 at 16.28.49.png

In addition to what Ash said, please use the get trial button on this new specific page to make sure that you receive the 90 day product key email he mentioned. Enter that product key onto the dialog in your screenshot will extend the trial

https://affinity.serif.com/supporting-the-creative-community/

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi Ash and all at Affinity (serif)

Read your email to me this morning regarding the discounts and the 50% discounts - WOW. A genuine, fantastic offer of help over …...hopefully won't be too long a time.
Thank you.

Just one question, I already have Photo and use it extensively. It's a good time to checkout your other software...Down loading and triggering the trial...….. at the end no concerns around expiring my Photo authorisation in error?

Many Thanks to you all

Stay safe

Ronnie

EDIT: {lease ignore question on Photo key....I can now see it's individual Apps so just won't download Photo. - Thanks

As a retired graphics teacher I was missing my Adobe software that came with my job. Then  I found Affinity! Thank you fro providing an affordable alternative.

BTW, I just recently purchased both Designer and Publisher from you at the full $50 price ($100 total). Any chance I could get the Photo app thrown in?

• Staff

@JWM

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

18 hours ago, JWM said:

BTW, I just recently purchased both Designer and Publisher from you at the full $50 price ($100 total). Any chance I could get the Photo app thrown in?

I think you may have to buy the last one, but it is half price....

Hope you enjoy your retirement

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

I hope that you can get this 90 day trial viral amongst college and older school design students. You could end up with a lot of self taught users who know no other package. The potential sales as things come back to normal are enormous. It is very generous to allow people enough time to learn how to use the apps. It may also prove to be wonderful marketing.

Thanks for all the development work. Take care and I hope that your home working stops you catching the virus.

This is a fantastic offer and thank you so much for making this available to so many people. I am only just about to learn how to use this as my brother in law told me its Affinity is the best program on the market. I just wanted to ask could you advise which would be the best one for me to purchase as I make wedding stationary and I also work with SVG  and PDF files and also jpegs do I need to purchase all of these programs I would be so grateful for any advice please. 

Hi guys,

thanks for your efforts 🙂

Take care everybody!

Hardware: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (22H2, build 19045.3208, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0), 8 core Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2145 CPU @ 3.70GHz, 64 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro P4000 (driver 528.89), 2 x 1GB SSD. 1 Display set to native 2560 x 1440.
Software: Affinity v1 - Designer/Publisher/Photo (1.10.6.1665), Affinity v2 (universal license) - Designer/Publisher/Photo, v2 betas.

10 hours ago, ambrett said:

I just wanted to ask could you advise which would be the best one for me to purchase

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @ambrett:)

As noted in the original post to this thread, all three desktop apps are available in a trial version. I suggest that you try them all and then purchase whichever one (or two, or three!) work/s best for you.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hey.

I'd like to clarify: can I start by downloading the 90-day trial and later upgrade by purchasing the 50% discount version or do I have to decide between the two options?

Thanks for the generosity.

(I've been considering a switch from Adobe ever since I've heard about you a few years ago, but never had the nerve to make the final step.)

5 hours ago, simon_says said:

Hey.

I'd like to clarify: can I start by downloading the 90-day trial and later upgrade by purchasing the 50% discount version or do I have to decide between the two options?

Thanks for the generosity.

(I've been considering a switch from Adobe ever since I've heard about you a few years ago, but never had the nerve to make the final step.)

You can run the trial and then buy later (though I'm sure the sale will be over well before the 90 day mark).

The money you would save by switching from Adobe will easily cover Affinity's full retail price, let alone it at 50% off.  Certianly give it a shot and see if it works for you.

• Staff

As it stands we are planning to end the discount on 20th April (and this is also the day you will no longer be able to sign up for a 90 day trial). We may review that nearer the time depending on how things are, but that's our current plan.

Managing Director

Help make our apps better by joining our beta program!

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) / Apple M1 Max / 64GB / macOS 12.0.1

iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Gen / iPadOS 16.2