You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

covid-50% offer

• Staff

@VirginiaL

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

The download will act as a 10 day trial, however you have been sent a product key in an email that when you type it (with your order email) into the startup dialog will extend that to 90 days free trial. If you choose to buy before (or after) it expires, simply type your new product key to convert it into a full license.

The 50% offer is currently 20th April, as you see

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

36 minutes ago, Ry.d.Kirk said:

Hi I just tried to use the 90 day trial product key and it isn't working. I should say I entered it, then updated the download of affinity photo on my mac, then when I tried to enter the key again, it didn't work. Any insight?

What did you download and install the first time, and on what OS?

It's possible that each app or app+OS will have a different key.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

If you are being offered "Continue Trial" then use that, do not enter the product key again.

A screenshot might help resolve this quicker

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

On 3/19/2020 at 2:47 PM, walt.farrell said:

What did you download and install the first time, and on what OS?

It's possible that each app or app+OS will have a different key.

I was able to figure it out. Now I have a different challenge I am working on lol 

Hi, I just bought Affinity Designer on March 9 and I'm hoping I can get the 50% rebate. My purchase falls within the 100% satisfaction guarantee as per your 14-day return policy. However you seem to be backlogged and potentially will not respond to my email in time. :(

Is there anything you can do?

Thanks!

P.S. I've already purchased Affinity Photo at the discount and I'm hoping to also buy Affinity Publisher (pending the outcome of my request).

6 hours ago, Blank said:

Hi, I just bought Affinity Designer on March 9 and I'm hoping I can get the 50% rebate. My purchase falls within the 100% satisfaction guarantee as per your 14-day return policy. However you seem to be backlogged and potentially will not respond to my email in time. :(

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Only Serif can say for sure, but they seem to be an honorable company from my dealings with them. Therefore, as long as you emailed them (affinityreturns@serif.com) within the 14-day period, and you purchased directly from the Serif Affinity Store, then I'm confident they will honor the return.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

8 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

as long as you emailed them (affinityorders@serif.com)

< pedantry >

The correct address is affinityreturns@serif.com

< /pedantry >

Please see: https://store.serif.com/help/#returns

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

On 3/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, BlueMarine said:

How come Paypal payments are currently not possible during this discounted period? Just curious.

I faced the issue too. Later I tried my card and it worked! 

Linktree | Freebies

Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher | 1.10.6
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 22H2
Intel i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz (4 CPUs) | NVIDIA GeForce 940M | Intel HD Graphics 520 | 16GB RAM

9 hours ago, Blank said:

Thanks!

P.S. I've already purchased Affinity Photo at the discount and I'm hoping to also buy Affinity Publisher (pending the outcome of my request).

Considering the situation, response might take some time. You may try messaging them via Facebook. They do respond there too.

Linktree | Freebies

Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher | 1.10.6
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 22H2
Intel i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz (4 CPUs) | NVIDIA GeForce 940M | Intel HD Graphics 520 | 16GB RAM