You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD [1.8.2.620] - Expand stroke and Boolean algorithm still does not work properly. The curve ends are still cut off :(

Hello, Affinity Team,
with the new version 1.8.2.620 you have once again done a great job and got Designer more stable. First of all big praise for that!

Now to the problem:
In the new version 1.8.2.620 I read the point "Fixed several boolean operations and expand stroke issues on simple geometry or compound objects" and was really happy!
But after the installation the big disillusionment, "it" is still there!

Please try to solve the problem once and for all, I have a lot of work here and can't get any further. I have to export my drawings to Illustrator and edit them there :(

AD_1.8.2.620_expand_stroke_problem.afdesign

• Staff

Hi ChristAlix,
Although we have fixed quite a few issues here there's still some work to do as you noticed. My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. I've added your file to our log to be checked/tested against the new code revisions. If you stumble upon any other cases please let us know/attach the file for us to look at. Thanks for your support.